Author: Gauri Kshirsagar
DIY Activity 1: Colored Box with straws
This activity, will teach your toddler to understand basic colours and improve fine motor activity. And yes its fun
You will need:
- An Empty Cardboard Box
- Colored Craft paper
How to make it:
- Cover the empty cardboard box with a white sheet.
- Cut out various colored craft paper in the shape of circle or square and paste it on the box
- Pierce holes in the center of the pasted colored craft paper so as the straw smoothly slides in.
- Cut out similar circle/square craft paper and tag it on the straws.
- Ask your toddler to insert the matching straw into the matching color on the box.
*Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. Please do ‘★ LIKE’ the post if you found it to be useful.Your comments, suggestions, criticism and all opinions are very much appreciated. Please do write your queries in the Reply/comments section and I will try to get back to you asap.