Author: Gauri Kshirsagar
Getting a kid’s room organized is a herculean task. Toy boxes not only help in organizing the toys but also make the room delightful with their different colors and patterns. This is a DIY activity to make your own toy box from old cardboard boxes. Toy boxes are also available commercially ranging from cardboard boxes to cloth boxes, the cost of which ranges from Rs. 500 to 1000/-
You will need:
- Sturdy cardboard box
- Coloured paper
Total cost of making it: Rs. 50/-
How to make it:
- Take any old cardboard box and cut out its side flaps
- Cut out small rectangle shaped cutouts on both sides measuring about 6 cms in breadth for handles
- Cover the whole box with thick colored paper. You can use different color on the inside to make it look more beautiful
- You can cut out small designs or patterns and stick over it to give it a more attractive look
- You can arrange the toys in multi colored and attractive boxes like this.
- They are easier to carry and store.
*Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. Please do ‘★ LIKE’ the post if you found it to be useful.Your comments, suggestions, criticism and all opinions are very much appreciated. Please do write your queries in the Reply/comments section and I will try to get back to you asap.