Author: Gauri Kshirsagar
I made these wands this Christmas for a nativity scene play in my daughter’s school. It’s quite easy to make if you have the required materials and a hot glue gun.
- Star – Christmas trinkets/ ornaments of required size looks very good, specially in gold which looks more pronounced on a white fairy dress. If you don’t have one, you can use star cut outs from a foam glitter paper
- Balloon sticks- These are very sturdy and don’t bend easily.
- Glitter sticky tape – gold or silver
- Thin white ribbon cut into required length as in picture
- Hot glue gun
How to make it?
- Cover the stick with the glitter tape
- Attach the stands of the ribbon at one end of the stick in over lapping pattern with hot glue as shown in picture.
- Fix the star on top of it with hot glue.
- Beautiful wands are ready.
Check out the youtube video for this DIY activity here:
*Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. Please do ‘★ LIKE’ the post if you found it to be useful.Your comments, suggestions, criticism and all opinions are very much appreciated. Please do write your queries in the Reply/comments section and I will try to get back to you asap.