Author: Gauri Kshirsagar
Before you read this review, please go through my article, INKJET V/S LASER: Which printer is the best option for your child.
This is an amazing all in one printing-scanning-copying machine. Offers more than other models like HP. Opted for this as it has an auto feeder, which makes copying/scanning of multiple pages much easy. In the HP machine, you had to insert and scan one page at a time. In this, you just load the pages on the feeder and it does it all automatically.
- Printer Type – Ink Tank; Functionality – All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy); Printer Output – Monochrome (Black & White only)
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet, App; Display – 2-line LCD with 16 characters, Ethernet – 10/100 Base-TX
- Pages per minute – 30 pages ; Cost per page – Rs 1.5 (Black & White) – As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage – Enterprise/Business, Frequent users (for fast, high quality printing)
- Page size supported – A4, Letter, A5, A5 (Long Edge), A6, Executive, Legal, Folio ; Duplex Print – Auto ; Max Print resolution – 2400 x 600 dpi, Sorts/Stacks up to 99 pages
- Compatible Laser Toner – TN-2365 Standard Toner Cartridge ; Page Yield – 2600 pages, as per ISO standards
- Duty Cycle (Maximum monthly recommended prints) – 10,000 pages a month
- Warranty Details: 1 year manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase
- It is a True All-in-One Laser Printer. All-in-one printers, as they are now called, are not significantly bigger or more expensive than devices that only print, and you will probably find the extra functions handy. This is one such rare printer where you will get almost every feature which any average user can think of.
- The most useful feature of this printer is the wi-fi printing. You can give a print from your phone too.
- It has Duplex Printing feature thus allowing to save time and paper both easily. It has a Input tray which is closed-type and can hold 250 pages
- Setting up is easy just install using Drivers from CD provided or from the Website of Brother Printer and following the steps. Remember to update firmware as well.
- At the risk of getting Warranty Void, Cartridge can be refilled as told by many. But I advice you against it. A toner comes at a reasonable rate now adays
- Fast and Decent Printing and Copying. Good scanning as well.
- Not too loud
- Fast Printing
- If compared to other brands it is costly. Available at a price range of ₹18,000/- onward on different merchant sites. Do check out the offers on AMAZON.IN. you will save quite a lot.
- Cartridge cannot be refilled without getting Warranty Void.
- Drawing high electricity and hence cannot be used on UPS or even on most house-Inverters
- it’s The default setup is very user unfriendly. After spending few hours and browsing through all the forums and international Amazon site, I learnt how to set up this machine for best use. My printer was setup correctly, however on the wireless printing mode, it used to go to sleep mode after a few minutes, and none of my devices were able to detect the printer thereafter. But there is a way around this too and you can get it right after some research.
- No duplex Scanning. Only Duplex Printing.
- Amazon does not accept returns on this product. If you see the return button option, it will not accept it, rather the call will go to Amazon customer service which will say that returns are not possible. So the return button is highly misleading.
*DISCLAIMER: This is not a paid review. This product is reviewed after 6 months of use.
*Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. Please do ‘★ LIKE’ the post if you found it to be useful.Your comments, suggestions, criticism and all opinions are very much appreciated. Please do write your queries in the Reply/comments section and I will try to get back to you asap.