Ashmi and Avanti Kshirsagar (age 7) demonstrate the eight phases of the moon in this video. This activity can be done at home using simple articles.Continue reading “Ep. 5| PHASES OF THE MOON | Simple Science Experiments| Raising Twins Blog”
Ashmi Kshirsagar (Age 7) talks about the difference between ‘Refraction’ and ‘Reflection’. This video discusses Refraction in simpler terms.Continue reading “Ep. 4| REFRACTION | Simple Science Experiments| Raising Twins Blog”
Worship of goddess of wealth and prosperity Laxmi is performed in all the business establishments and offices on Laxmi Pujan. Diwali is considered as one of the most auspicious occasions in the Hindu calendar as it marks the beginning of new financial year for traders and businesses. Thus Laxmi Pujan or worship of the goddess is performed across all the business establishments. Laxmi Puja is also performed traditionally in all the households, where traditionally chirmulyo (puffed rice), fov, boiled chana with coconut kernel and sweets are distributed among the children.Continue reading “EXPLORING CULTURES & TRADITIONS: Diwali festival in Goa (Part 2/3)”
Episode 2: Achimedes Principle Ashmi Kshirsagar (Age 7) talks about why things float or sink. This video discusses Archimedes principle in simpler terms.Continue reading “Ep. 2| ARCHIMEDES PRINCIPLE | Simple Science Experiments| Raising Twins Blog”
Episode 1 : Eclipse
Avanti Kshirsagar (age 7) talks about how eclipses occurs. This video includes the demonstration of both Solar and Lunar eclipse. It also includes how the phases of eclipse occur.
Behind every parenting blog in India, there is a real mother who brings such wonderful blogs to us. There is a success story of these mommy bloggers in India. Let us know these super talented women who has wonderfully handled their personal life and side-by-side have nurtured their blogs which have been a go-to for thousands of moms from around the globe.
Top 20 Indian parenting blogs and the successful mommy bloggers:
- Lifestyle mother blogger Snehalata Jain- Blogs Sikka
- A Lifestyle mom blogger who writes about positive parenting, Dipika Singh- Gleeful blogger
- Parenting and motherhood blogger Surbhi Mahibia- Pretty Mumma Says
- Mom blogger Kushal Singhal- Café Whiz
- Lifestyle mom blogger Priyal- Pari Lifestyle
- A mom blogger who talks about good parenting tips, Eswar Prasad- Parenting India
- An expat mom blogger Avanti Chaturvedi- Her Musings Online
- Fashion designer mommy, Sneha Paliwal Tiwari- High Street Mommy
- A mom blogger from Delhi, Neha- Growing with Nemit
- Super mommy from Singapore, Neetu- Super Mommy
- A writer-mommy blogger Vidya Sury- Vidya Sury
- Twin mommy blogger from India, Gauri Kshirsagar- Raising Twins Blog
- Professional parenting blogger Sangeetha Menon- Bumps n Baby
- A mom centric blog by Meghalee-Mom’s Cove
- A mom blogger who believes in organic living, Neha Goyal- Being Happy Mom
- Indian magazine for mother and baby by Shibani Kumar-Mother and Baby India
- Award-winning mom bloggers in India, Shweta- The Times of Amma
- Indian parenting blogger from Aby Dhabi, Bilna Sandeep- Monsoon Breeze
- Indian mom from California, Roshni- Indian American Mom
- New Indian mom blogger from Singapore, Subhasree Poddar- Mom I love
Read the full article here: https://momilove.com/top-20-millennial-mom-bloggers-in-india-who-will-inspire-you-in-2020/
Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. Please do ‘★ LIKE’ the post if you found it to be useful. Your comments, suggestions, criticism and all opinions are very much appreciated. Please do write your queries in the Reply/comments section and I will try to get back to you asap.
Author: Gauri Kshirsagar
I regularly explain concepts to my twins on a white board, which is mounted at my height therefore it becomes a bit tiresome when they want to use it. I had been looking for an easel, which could be easily folded and stored. One of my twin prefers a white board and the other a black board with chalk when I ask them to just express themselves, to make sure they understand a concept by having them write it out or depict it, or explain concepts and ideas in a visual manner. I chose the IKEA Easel for it’s multipurpose use. The easel has a whiteboard on one side and a blackboard on the other with a space for a roll of paper in between. Continue reading “REVIEW: IKEA MÅLA Easel, softwood, white (Article no: 301.678.52)”
THE COFFIN DANCE tune played on her acoustic guitar by Ashmi Kshirsagar! This a home video done without any sound editing or sound mixing.
Please do like and subscribe to our Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/c/RaisingTwinsBlog
Follow our website http://www.raisingtwinsblog.com
*Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. Please do ‘★ LIKE’ the post if you found it to be useful.Your comments, suggestions, criticism and all opinions are very much appreciated. Please do write your queries in the Reply/comments section and I will try to get back to you asap.